- An RV exploded in downtown Nashville on Friday morning, according to local reports.
- Buildings are damaged, and three people were taken to hospitals.
- Local authorities told CNN that they believe the act was done intentionally.
- A video circulating online appears to show a recording telling people to leave the area just before the explosion set off.
- On Saturday, Nashville Mayor John Cooper announced a curfew in place until Sunday afternoon.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Local emergency services were dispatched after an explosion rattled downtown Nashville early on Christmas morning, damaging buildings and blowing out windows.
CNN reported that authorities said they believe the incident was done intentionally.
“We do believe this to have been an intentional act,” Don Aaron, a spokesperson with the Metro Nashville Police Department, told…