- Adam, 30, and Teighla Norris, 31, sold their house and moved into an RV to save money and pay off their debt.
- Despite not knowing how long they’ll stay in the RV, they wanted to make it homey and turned it into a dreamy abode on wheels.
- There’s a spacious living and dining area, a kitchen, bathroom, a bedroom with a queen-size bed, and a bunk room for their two kids.
- Adam and Teighla say they bought the 2015 RV for $28,000 and spent around $6,000 on building supplies and furniture.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Their goal? To get out of debt and save as much money as possible quickly.
The two started dating in high school. They got married four years ago, and have two kids, Emerson, 8, and Cohen, 5. They told Insider that they got to…